Tuesday 3 May 2011

I have managed to finish off the jacket and matching beanie. I found 3 cute little button with flowers on for this. I also made and have now finished "Little Pig". It even has a cute curly tail.


My darling husband has bought me a Janome 300E Embroidery Machine, for Mother's Day. It is being sent from QLD, so I am hoping it will arrive next week. I now have just about everything I need for my machine, I have bought some threads (but I can always do with more :) ), I also have a selection of designs to try out. One in particular I am dying to do, its a Baby's Word Book, it 10 pages and each page has a picture and a word on it. The pages are sewn together back to back, and all the pages are joined using ribbons through embroidery buttonholes. I can't wait to do this one.

I need t get some Calico tomorrow, so hopefully I can start on the two dolls I want to make. It will be nice to get some sewing done, I am having a rest from knitting and crocheting now.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little set, and how cute is that pig! He looks so cuddly.

    ReplyDelete