Sunday 22 May 2011

Dolls Are Now Completed

Well last night I managed to complete the hair on the final doll. Both dolls have taken me about 2 weeks to make, the hair took the longest as each strand of hair is tied on separately. So both dolls have ribbed socks, felt shoes, knickers with frills, their dresses and their sun hats. The faces has been embroidered by hand. It has been about 15 years since I last made a doll, I'm glad I haven't forgotten how.




I now have 2 baby blankets to make and embroider. I am still working out how to use my embroidery machine, so that might take a while to complete.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you had the patience to tie each strand of hair.
    Great job, they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    It's becky here. The materials are yours! Please message me your email address etc and we will take it from there.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    See ya

    ReplyDelete