Tuesday 1 May 2012


Wednesday 2nd May 2012

It has certainly been a while since I last updated this blog. I have been busy with personal issues, and my knitting and sewing have taken a back seat for a while, though not long I hope.

I enrolled in a course with Open Colleges on 12th March 2012 for a Certificate IV in Small Business Management. I am hoping this will help when I am finally able to start our hobby business. I originally thought after I enrolled that maybe I had taken on too much, that this was over my head and I wouldn't understand it.....but I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I really like it. So far I have submitted 3 assignments and received 3 High Distinction's. I am just so gobsmacked by that, I just find it hard to believe. I have submitted my 4th assignment and I have 2 more completed and ready to submit. I am waiting for Workbook 3 in Study Period 3.

While I have breaks in my study, because I can get through it so fast, I thought I would do something else to keep me busy. So I bought myself a long awaited and much loved Dollhouse from The Dolls House Emporium. It was delivered on 27th April 2012:

The dollhouse:






I have also bought the dolls to live in the house (the Policeman will patrol the outside):




















I also bought these to go in it:


I had to buy a new table to place this huge dollhouse on, which I will pick up tomorrow. This weekend I will make a start at putting the dollhouse together.

So for a while this blog will consist of study updates and updates about the dollhouse. My two greatest past times at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment